This week’s Drink of the Week was crafted by one of my favorite juice spots: Pressed Juicery. I'm there almost every day -- no joke -- which is why I was so excited about this week's drink. Pressed Juicery and tequila? Done.
Pressed Juicery Grapefruit Mint Margarita
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1/2 lim (cut into slices)
- 5.5 oz of Pressed Juicery Citrus 3 (grapefruit, mint)
- 1 leaf fresh mint
1. Muddle lime slices in the bottom of a 16 oz glass.
2. Pour triple sec, tequila and juice into the glass.
3. Fill the glass with ice, then pour into a cocktail shaker; shake ingredients.
4. Wet the rim of the glass, and add salt to the rim.
5. Pour drink back into the glass and garnish with lime wedge and fresh mint.
Make it Skinny: Use soda water as the main base with tequila and lots of fresh lime juice. Add a splash of Citrus 3 juice and lightly top your margarita with just a splash of triple sec.
Why It’s Better:
- Lower in sugar and in calories
- Uses only clear liquor (stay away from the dark the stuff!)
- Made fresh and all natural using fresh, organic lime and mint
- Light and refreshing